Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Olympic Opening 2008

The 2008 Olympics are being hosted by Beijing and for the opening they had an adorable little girl singing some song. I don't know the name of it. And a lot of people were touched that such a big voice came from such a little girl, but then a secret became exposed. The little girl on the stage wasn't the one singing the song. Another little girl sang the song but they got another little girl to lip sync the song and make it look she (the girl on stage) was singing it because I guess China didn't want that little girl who actually sang the song to be the face of china because she wasn't as pretty as the other 7 year old and had bad teeth. Bad teeth on a 7 year old?? I don't know you tell me. All this time I thought it was just some of the Americans with issues but I guess I was wrong.

No comments: